SHAFFAY CONSULTING SERVICES LIMITED trading as SHAFFAY SLIPPERS (“Shaffay”, “we” or “us”)
By “Personal Information”, we mean information that indicates your identity. The sort of Personal Information that we might collect from you when you use our Website are your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to a newsletter and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. We will only ask you for Personal Information that we actually need for the purposes we set out in this policy.
We will collect Personal Information only from you only where you choose to submit that Personal Information to us. You can always refuse to supply Personal Information, but that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website- related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
“Non-personal identification information” means information such as the browser and type of computer that you use and technical information about how you connect to our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers and other similar information. We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Shaffay collects and uses users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us more effectively to respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions – We may use the information that you provide about yourself when placing an order only for the purposes of providing services in respect of that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the services.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Website feature – To send you information you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails – The email address that you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and suchlike. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email to allow you easily to unsubscribe from our email list, or you may contact us via our Website to unsubscribe.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website –You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
We may send you from time to time special offers and promotions by email. If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, please contact us at email@example.com or simply unsubscribe using the link in the email.
You can update your marketing preferences with us at any time by logging into your account on the Website.
We do not share your details with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us directly and we will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
STORAGE OF PAYMENT DETAILS
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website, you indicate your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of the revised policy.